Wednesday, September 15, 2010

For the Benefit of Blye :)

So I know that it has been a while that I have posted anything and we are like mad to make things happen.  WoW!!! What wonderful people we have in our lives.  We had a support meeting to sit down and brainstorm about fundraising ideas.  We have come up with some great things.  Starting immediately is Bushels for Blye.  What we are asking is farmers as they harvest this year to open their hearts and donate bushels of grain to Blye.  Grainland Coop has so graciously supported this and we are hoping that it will take us that much closer to raising $25,000.00.  That amount includes everything, the procedure, the plane tickets, hotel and food.
Make sure and SAVE THE DATE for November 12, 2010 time tba.  There will be a benefit supper and auction with silent auction items. I will post more as we get more accomplished right now we just have the ball started rolling.
Also, I just wanted to say thank you.  Thank you for your support, prayers, help and most of all love that you have shown to my family.  Without people like you our dreams would just be dreams.

1 comment:

Kayla Castillo said...

Blye-
I wont be there but when mom reads this to you. you will be happy. i miss you lots! and Im waiting for my shirt =] better get a signature too... your so famous in my book!

Love you Blye!!
Kayla

Listen to blyesmoms Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones