Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Just Sharing Thoughts...

So I have decided to keep more of a "diary" of our thoughts and progress.  Today feels a little overwhelming.  I don't know if it is because of the day or the actual fact that everything is finally hitting me that what felt like was so far away is now literally around the corner.  I feel so much excitement as well as all the inhibitions that come with doubt.  I feel too like the harder that we try to organize some things is like trying to find the beginning of an unravelling rope.  The great thing though is it always seems to me that when I feel like this, there are people that help me to see that it is not that way and that it will be okay.   So in a part I think this will prove to be very theraputic for me so that I can leave these thoughts here and I will be able to go on with my day a little easier.

No comments:

Listen to blyesmoms Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones