Friday, November 5, 2010

Thankful...

So as I am sitting here writing this I have a sleeping angel on the couch.  Dang the cold that he has acquired, it is probably from me.  I am so thankful, even though he is feeling punky, I am thankful that when things like this come on us, we can handle this.  So many times I wonder what God has planned and why he puts us through the things he does.  But as I sit here I am so thankful that he has chosen US to take these life trials on.  I try to think of myself 6 years ago and I remembering the excitement of being pregnant and what all of that meant.  Now looking at things and shaking my head and thinking if you only knew.  Knowing not in a woulda, shoulda, coulda thing.  More like a "Look where you are" kind of thing.  I am so thankful  that  I was chosen to be this beautiful child's keeper.  I am so glad that he thought that I was worthy of this special soul.  I know days I question as where he is leading us, but I am so thankful that I have found peace in that.  Now with us taking this HUGE step in this "Quest" I am so thankful for God, Family, and most of all Heart.  Heart of a community that has been so amazing.  There are days that I really don't want to make a 3 hour drive to Denver, or I am frustrated that I can't find what I need for a project.  BUT, in times like this I am so thankful I live HERE.  I love this community and all the people that make it up.  Without you this dream would not be possible.
Thank you

No comments:

Listen to blyesmoms Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones