Tuesday, December 7, 2010

1 Month, 3 Weeks, 4 Days...

Until our lives will change forever.  With the 1st of February coming up so quickly.  I think back and remember feeling that it was a lifetime away.  Now in just a short time we will board a plane and take the opportunity that so many people helped us make happen.  I know that I have said this before but what wonderful people we have in our lives.  We are so blessed to have known all of you. 
We have just finalized our airfare and we are still working on our hotel accomodations, things are really coming together.  If anyone wants a great travel agent call Norma Jean at Ogallala Travel.  She has a great staff that helps her and they all have great knowledge of the confusing world of airlines. 
I know that this is short, but I wanted to share with you where we are and what has happened. 
God Bless

No comments:

Listen to blyesmoms Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones