Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Waiting...

So we are here at DIA!  Our flight is on time, our bags are checked and we look like we could still fill another car full of luggage.   Our carry ons are sitting in 3 chairs and all over the floor.  Both the "boys" are watching all the activity on the ground.  Grandpa and I are here talking to you. Everything went so smooth and went a lot better than I anticipated.  Now all we have to do is get on the plane and enjoy the ride.  They told us that we are to board at 5:10 and we will go first where Mr. Blye needs his chair, they will set us in first so that everyone else can get to theirs.  So I know it is short, but we are here, and we are ok.  I think that I can breath now.  My nerves are still there a little, but it is all worth it to see the smile on the most awesome little boy in the world.  Love ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Mitzner's have your family in our prayers.

Listen to blyesmoms Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones