Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ready...Set...GO!

So I am restless and I thought that to get my mind drained so I can finish trying to go back to sleep.  We are FINALLY all packed 2 checked bags each that are just under the 50lb weight limit.  Gary and I have only on carry on and Mr. Blye has two.  We tied orange ribbon on all the luggage and have everything labeled and tagged.  I feel like we were getting ready for summer camp.  I remember when I was a kid in the summer and getting ready and Mom was armed with a sharpie and tape and everything got your mark on it.  I am soooo excited!  Blye took a while to go to sleep tonight he is understanding all of this very well, he knows that in the morning he has to eat breakfast, take a bath and then he get to go on the airplane.  I am so glad that we all are getting to experience this together.  Granpa, Granma, Dad, Mom, and Mr. Blye are adventuring together, leaving on a jet plane, and going to a land yet to be seen by us.  So I am gonna cut this short, but I wanted all of you to know we are ready and leaving tomorrow.  DIA will be another set of lights below by 6pm tomorrow night. Mwaaa and goodnight ;)

No comments:

Listen to blyesmoms Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones