Saturday, January 29, 2011

1 day, 19 hours...

1 DAY 19 HOURS...so if that just didn't make the butterflies turn into birds.  I am getting SO, So, so...well I really don't know what I am getting.  I know I have said this many times, but it is all these emotions that I am feeling and trying to keep them in check, I do want to say is very difficult at times.  I know that in the past few days I have gone through moments that I really don't know how to explain. Sitting and thinking I will just burst into tears, then I will start giggling, then unbelievable butterflies, and then PaNiC.  This is one of the craziest roller coasters I have ever been on, and I LOVE roller coasters.  This one is just that the tracks are being built as I ride and I just don't know if I am going through a tunnel or a loop 'd loop.
I have to say though I AM figuring out one thing.  GOD is in control.  The past couple days there were things that were popping up that I was letting fog the big picture.  I had a wonderful friend tell me that every once in a while God has to remind us that ultimately he is in control.  You know what?!?  HE IS?  Funny I have to be reminded of that? ;) The best thing I did was give that to God and let him take my burdens, and he showed me that when I give it to him he will provide.  You know he has always said that, but I guess I have to be shaken a little harder to actually listen.  Guess you could say I am a little bullheaded. 
So we are down to the nitty gritty.  E-mails have been sent for our flight confirmations, the airline has been called only a million times to verify things.  The TSA website has been checked for prohibited items and we have packed most of the luggage without taking the kitchen sink.  Now it is time to see if we can't try and get some sleep before we leave. 
I want to thank you all for reading and we will keep sharing.

No comments:

Listen to blyesmoms Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones