Tuesday, January 4, 2011

26 Days ?!?

Where has all the time gone?  I can't believe that we are so close.  The list is starting to get checked off.  Airline Tickets-check, Hotel Reservations-check, Money Conversion for procedure-in process.  WoW!  In 26 days we leave to change our lives forever.  You know I was thinking the other day (ya I know scary huh? Me? Think?) I keep saying that this one day will change our lives forever, and really it is not the day.  That day is just like any other day in our life, it is what we will take from what happens that day and will be truly grateful for the rest of our lives.  Who would have ever thought that a small town in Colorado would hold a little boy so high to reach the stars.  I know for a fact that this is a place that I want to be.  My family is loved and we love this community.  I know that this is short, but I just wanted to share my thoughts

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right WOW! It has gone fast, hard to believe, but what a wonderful plight. I wish only nothing but the best for you all and pray for you nightly, and think of you all daily.

Anonymous said...

I have been in your shoes myself, and I just want to say that yes, Holyoke is the best little town in the world!

Listen to blyesmoms Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones