Monday, January 17, 2011

14 Days...

14 Days... and I am scared and excited.  We went to Sydney this weekend to pick up some things for the trip.  Friday I started not feeling well and turned into more sick as the weekend progressed. Blye has started with the lower half of things that you really don't want to have to deal with, and he has now progressed into the congested nasal stuff I have had.  Now I think that Gary is dealing with it too. I lysoled and bleached all surfaces I could, but I think it will be an on going process.  The good news is we have 14 days to kick this and I am going to try my hardest to kick this in the butt.  Look out germs we are on the war path.  All I know is we have to get better.  Please God make us well.

No comments:

Listen to blyesmoms Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones