Tuesday, January 25, 2011

5 Days 19 hours...

So here we are sitting on the couch after another day has flown past us.  Suitcases are starting to take up residence in the living room and a little boy is about to go crazy everytime one gets packed.  Me well every time I pick something up to pack it, all I can think about is what will our life reveal in these upcoming 2 weeks and really wonder what we are in for.  God, has a plan and trusting him has put me on my knees alot.  I want Blye's life to be better.  The thing is I am trying to not take off with these grand ideas of what his life could be like when we do this.  Am I expecting to much?  It is so hard to say that if I could just pick one thing.  What would it be?  To make his life easier that is all I pray for.  He is the most wonderful little being that has graced our lives.  When times are great he smiles, even when they are tough he still smiles.  So on Blye's philosophy in life, smile a lot, love with your all, and give the best hugs you can.  So, with all this anxiety that I am having with packing bags, getting through the trip, trying to finailze the details, I need to remember that it is in God's hands and I need to trust in him.  So off to bed, with another day and 5 days and 19 hours to go when we step on a plane and reach the stars.

No comments:

Listen to blyesmoms Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones